Red Heart In A Blue State

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Welcome to the new year!

I really feel good about this year. Our son is home from his deployment in Iraq, he's started back in college to finish getting his degree. We've also purchased some land to build our house. My 401K is growing at a grand pace. I can't understand how this can be with the media and the liberals portraying our economy as horrible as they can. Proves they know nothing about economics. I am going to be getting some hardcore training at work which will make me even more valuable, not only to my company, but to the IT industry. One thing you cannot outsource overseas is hands on maintenence. Someone still has to be there physically to test and repair or replace equipment. That's a hint to those thinking about getting into the IT industry.

In moving to the house that we will ive in until we build our last house, I have found one of the most wonderful newspapers I could read. There is no slant or bias to any story and they even go as far as to present both sides of a view in many of their editorials. When I read a headline, there is no sensationalism, just the story and no liberal agenda based inserts to the stories. I highly recommend The Press-Enterprise San Bernardino County Edition. They have great reporters and don't pander to the anti-american news wires that most other papers like the San Bernardino Sun does. Hats off you Press-Enterprise for keeping journalism true to it's proper form. Report the news, not create or manipulate it to propogandize an agenda. Press-Enterprise Web Site

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home